Hospitality from £850 excl. VAT per person
The Dunluce Pavilion
DISCOVER THE Dunluce Pavilion
Named after Royal Portrush's Championship course, The Dunluce Pavilion provides one of the most exclusive hospitality experiences at The 148th Open.
Guests will enjoy a fine dining experience for over 10 hours and will be treated to the finest selection of Irish cuisine created by our award-winning chefs.
With fantastic views overlooking the 1st hole, this impressive and superior a la carte resturant offers the perfect setting to take in the action at Royal Portrush.
Sit back, relax and soak up the atmosphere at golf original Championship in between walking the course and following the world's greatest golfers.
Book now and begin your experience today by contacting our team at Hospitality@TheOpen.com or by calling +44(0)1334 460010.
THE DUnluce Pavilion gallery
- Located overlooking the 1st hole fairway at Royal Portrush
- Stunning views from the upper level balcony
- VIP Parking pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Official Open admission ticket with Fast Track entrance
- Souvenir programme and Order of Play
- Full TV coverage of play
- Air conditioning
- Private restroom facilities within the pavilion
- Welcome lounge and Hospitality hosting staff
- Private tables of 2 or more to suit your group size
“The food was great, as always! Location of hospitality, attentive staff and food variety were superb.”
An open Hospitality ATTENDEE 2018
Dining & Drinks
- Full Irish breakfast, warm pastries, fruit, smoothies and the morning’s papers
- Champagne and canape reception
- Four-course a la carte lunch featuring local Irish produce
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day, including fine wines, beer, Champagne, house spirits and soft drinks
- Afternoon Tea served as your group returns from the course
Buy Hospitality at The Dunluce Pavilion or enquire about more hospitality options at The 148th Open at Royal Portrush