Hospitality from £750 excl. VAT
The Claret Jug Pavilion
DISCOVER THE Claret jug pavilion
With dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the 1st hole, this prestigious à la carte restaurant is a stunning setting to take in the action as The Open returns to Royal Portrush for the second time in the Championship's history.
From the moment of arrival, you and your guests will be treated to the finest selection of Irish cuisine created by our award-winning chefs. Dedicated servers will ensure that all your requirements are looked after, leaving you to relax and soak up the atmosphere at golf’s original Championship.
You can also choose a table to suit the size of your group up to a maximum of 12 guests per table.
THE CLARET JUG PAVILION GALLERY
- Located overlooking the 1st fairway with stunning views from the upper level balcony
- VIP Parking pass (1 per 2 guests)
- Official Open admission ticket with Fast Track entrance
- Full TV coverage of play
- Private tables to suit your group size
- Over 10 hours of fully inclusive hospitality
“The best hospitality I have ever been to.”
CLARET JUG PAVILION ATTENDEE 2017
Dining & Drinks
- Full Irish breakfast, warm pastries, porridge, fruit, smoothies and the morning's papers
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Four-course à la carte lunch featuring local Irish produce
- Afternoon Tea served as your group returns from the course
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day, including fine wines, beer, Champagne, house spirits and soft drinks
Join Waiting List for The Claret Jug Pavilion at The 148th Open, Royal Portrush.